Frequently Asked Questions
1. How did Rhone begin? Rhone was the collective vision of a small group of weekday warriors. For years, we were frustrated by the lack of activewear designed for men and wanted something better. With that in mind, we set out to design premium apparel that is made for motion and engineered to endure. Beyond our product offering, Rhone is founded on principles of progress and integrity. Just as we aim to become better as a company, we invite men everywhere to raise the bar and join us as we move Forever Forward. #wheninrhone
2. Where did the name Rhone come from? Rhone is a beautiful river and valley in Switzerland and France. We love that area of the world and it has the perfect mix of aesthetic and function which is what we strive for as a brand.
3. What kind of technology does Rhone use? Out of the many activewear brands out there, our performance technologies and taste for premium fabrics are what sets us apart. Rhone fabrics are sourced from across the globe to provide high-performance activewear for men - which means they endure everything from a tough commute to a rough terrain to an intense gym workout. GoldFusion is a proprietary, eco-friendly fabric treatment made with real gold particles that enables fabrics to dry up to 3x faster, is UV protective, and permanently controls odor.
4. How are your products sized? Each product page has our Sizing Chart and a "Find my Size" option. We work very hard to stay true to our sizing chart, so you can always expect a great fit. However, the best way to know what size you are is to try it on.
5. How can I find a Rhone retail location? In addition to our Rhone.com website, Rhone operates a handful of stores in the NYC Tri-State area, Boston and has partnerships with premium third-party retailers across the United States and in select international markets. Please find below a list of all of our Rhone Retail locations. Flatiron, 133 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10003 Hudson Yards 500 W 33rd Street Suite 222B New York, NY 10001 United States Midtown, 1585 Broadway New York, NY 10036 United States Rhone at Chelsea Piers, 1 Blachley Road Stamford, CT 06902 Boston, 174 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116 To find the Rhone location nearest you, please visit the Find Retail Location store locator on our Rhone.com website.
6. When will my order ship? We offer standard shipping on all orders in the United States. Orders placed before 3 pm EST will be processed the same day. Please note that this does not include hemmed order, weekends, or holidays. Purchases made after 3 pm EST will ship out the next business day. If you order after 3 pm EST on a Friday, your order will likely be shipped out on the following Monday. International orders may take up to 2 days to fulfill before shipping.
7. Where can I locate my tracking number? Now that you have placed your order, Rhone will send you a shipment confirmation email as soon as your order has shipped from our warehouse. Not only will the email detail the items from your order it will include the tracking confirmation number to track your package. If all else fails, please reach out to the Customer Experience team through Live Chat on our website (the fastest method) or Submit a Request we will be glad to provide further assistance.
8. Where are Rhone products made? Our primary goal in designing and manufacturing a Rhone product is that it delivers best-in-class performance at its price point and excels on the dimensions of quality, comfort, and fit. We search all over the globe for the best textile mills and factory partners who not only meet our production requirements, but also meet our labor, ethical, environmental, and other requirements. Today, our largest factory partners are located in China, Peru, Portugal, Turkey, and Vietnam, among other countries. We routinely visit and inspect the locations of our factory partners to ensure compliance with our standards. Almost all Rhone garments are designed by our team in the United States.