Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I CONNECT MY SPEAKER TO MY PHONE USING BLUETOOTH:
To connect your U speaker, turn on the speaker by pressing the power button for a few seconds until you hear a sound indicator and the blue lights come on. Turn on your device and activate the Bluetooth function. Search for Bluetooth pairing name “Uspeaker” and click to pair, the speaker will pair automatically.
HOW DO I CONNECT MY USPEAKER TO MY COMPUTER
1. Click on Bluetooth, sign in the header bar.
2. Connect to the speaker by pressing down on the speaker until you see a blue light.
3. Find U Speaker in the list and click connect. At this point, you should hear a sound indicating it's been connected.
4. Click on your settings app and scroll to the sound settings. Change the output from the computer to USpeaker and all sounds from the computer will come through the speaker.
1. Click on Bluetooth in your downbar and select settings.
2. Click on Add Bluetooth. Choose Bluetooth Device, and then find U Speaker. You should hear a clicking sound indicating that it is connected.
HOW DO I TAKE A PHOTO BY USING MY SPEAKER?
Camera remote control - To take a photo. open your camera app and click once quickly on the power button of your U speaker. The camera remote control will work with most social media or camera apps.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED TO CHARGE MY SPEAKER?
When battery needs to be charged, the music will begin to dim. To charge the device, simply connect the micro USB cable to a USB port. Once the red light turns off, the device is fully charged.
HOW DO I PAIR MY SPEAKERS?
Prior to pairing, go to your bluetooth settings and select "forget device" on any Uspeaker that shows In range. Next. turn both speakers on and wait for 15-20 seconds. The Speakers should pair automaticaly. If they don't pair, double click on the back button of one of the two Pro speakers. When paired, there will be a sound indicating the speakers are paired. Your main speaker will have a blinking light underneath. Go to your Bluetoolh settings to find the speaker under the name "Uspeaker' and connect it. You should only have one Uspeaker showing connected on your bluetooth list. The second speaker will have a steady light indicating it's paired to the first. Now you can play your music and enjoy your stereo surround sound. You can take a selfie pictures with your main speaker. After pairing the speakers once, it will pair automatically anytime they are turned on, as long as the Bluetooth settings have not been changed.