American Girl® Melody™ Doll Collection
On hold - Inventory released each hour
Inventory released every hour
Save with this exclusive Jill's Steals and Deals offer! Products appropriate for ages 8+. This special collection features Melody, a girl growing up in 1964 Detroit:
- Melody™ Doll & Book: This 18-inch doll has deep-brown eyes that open and close, and thick black hair that can be brushed and styled. She has a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl, and a soft, huggable body. She arrives wearing her authentically styled 1964 outfit: a houndstooth A-line dress, a blue ribbon headband, underwear, socks, and shiny blue patent shoes. Includes the No Ordinary Sound: A Melody Classic 1 paperback book.
- Melody’s Block Party Set: A tiny bingo cage that really works, plus bingo balls, cards, and dots; two hot dogs; two mini pies; Vernor’s ginger ale bottle and float; and paper napkins. All food items are pretend.
- The Lady’s Slipper: A Melody Mystery Book: A paperback mystery novel featuring Melody. 192 pages.
- Melody’s Christmas Outfit for 18-inch Dolls: An A-line dress featuring a golden embossed satin in a lacy pattern with satin ribbons and bows, plus ivory tights, shiny black shoes, and a golden satin headband.
- Melody’s Hairstyling Set: A wig on a headband to create the classic 1960s “bump” look, plus a pink bow and pretend flower corsage.
- Doll Hairbrush: Features a sturdy wooden handle and wire bristles.